Monday, May 21, 2007

Coming up!!!

So i have been home now for a few days, catching up on some important sleep and spending time with all my family and friends.
Catching up with everyone is great. You hear all the news from everyone while you are gone and although there is not much news with Orange itself, the people living in it always have new stories to tell.
Some have to go overseas or interstate for a holiday, for me, coming home and seeing everyone is my holiday.

Now that I have relaxed a little i have to start planning where im going for my next bowling adventure.
Australia has a few great tournaments throught out the year and the next few weeks have 2 of them.

My first stop will be to Brisbane for the K and K Classic, then 2 weeks after ill go to Melbourne for the Melbourne Cup.

I will keep you updated how they all go.

Belmo

No comments: