Friday, April 18, 2008

WORLD TENPIN MASTERS- Day 1

After one of the longest flights in history :) I finally landed into the UK (without an bags) and to my shock it was raining haha

The world masters is one event that anything can happen and usually does. Last year i bowled amazing and Paul Moor and I had a match that will go down into record books as one of the best.

This year, my first round I am playing a guy named James Tidd. I have never met James, but i have heard good things and in this format, anyone can beat anyone.

Practice session will be a little later on, then James and I are bowling the first match of the tournament. Ill be sure to make him work for it, because I know he has nothing to lose and will be pushing me all the way.

Hope I have good news when I come back

Belmo

No comments: