Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kuwait Open- Final day

What a day!

I started off in the morning on fire. 269, 256, 243, 241, winning all my matches, i flew past Martin and was bowling some of the best bowling in my career. The scores were low and I was the only guy striking.

I had a massive lead and ended up leading the round robin by over 200.

I was the first seed and i had to get beaten twice to lose the event.

Frawls also made the show: He won the first match against Sami Konstori (finland) then beat Hussain Al Sawaudi (UAE) then lost to Martin Larsen (SWE).

It was Me Vs Martin.

Martin did not look good at all on the left and he opened 3 times in the first 5 frames. I had 4 strikes and 2 spares in my first 6 frames. I went on to win 207 - 146
A bowler loves to win a event by doubling in the 10th, but ill take every win i can get even if my opponents dont bowl so well.

It was a great come back from the world masters. To get knocked out in the first round and then to come to Kuwait and win is just AWESOME.

Thats 3 wins out of 4 attempts at the Kuwait Open. Do you think i like that place :)

Be good

Belmo

No comments: